This is the next 2 layer memory foam mattress we‘re gonna show you. It is very similar to the previous one we presented to you, but many of them will be. The difference is in the memory foam they‘re made from. Again the top layer is made of 3″ memory foam, but it is 5.3lb Micro Cet. visco elastic one. The top layer has 2.4lb high resistance edge support system making sure that the layer stays in place and shape for longer period. As to the bottom layer – it is made of 7″ polyurethane foam base. Altogether both layers form one very nice 10″ memory foam mattress, which is covered with soft velour stretch cover that you can remove and wash. Most of the mattress features are shown in the picture.. the ones listed below are mostly referred to the memory foam:
- A visco elastic memory foam mattress is your first stop on the road to pain-free sleep
- Structure distributes the pressure across the mattress and away from your body
- Continuously molds to the weight and shape of your body and its temperature.
The price of the mattress varies, depending on the size you wanna have. And the sizes you can choose from are:
- Twin; Size: 10″H x 38″W x 74″D – $499.00
- Twin Long; Size: 10″H x 30″W x 80″D – $529.00
- Full; Size: 10″H x 54″W x 74″D – $749.00
- Queen; Size: 10″H x 60″W x 80″D – $799.00
- Cal King; Size: 10″H x 72″W x 84″D – $1099.00
- King; Size: 10″H x 76″W x 80″D – $1099.00
- Click here to
It is more expensive than the previous one presented and to tell you the truth the differences are really not that big. And although here you have bigger size choice we think the previous one should be the one of your choice. Still, this is a personal decision and we can‘t make it for you.